Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Final grades

Hello, my students.

I have not been too available in these past three days because I haven't been feeling good. Grading your exams was a little hard. I was sick in bed for most of the day today. This explains why I could not correct yesterday and why I have been so slow today.

But I am done now! I have just published the final grades. Please take a look at the corresponding file on the list on the right column.

I know that some students have been waiting for an answer from me either by email or by cell phone. However, I decided to solve the majority's grades first and then deal with special cases. So, if you are waiting for my reply to your messages, don't think that I have forgotten. I will get in touch with you soon. Maybe even tonight.

I will be going to the USB tomorrow to fill out the actas. If you are around, please go check them in the afternoon after 1 pm.

After Friday, you can visit your class page to see all of your quiz results with some feedback that I have written for some of the questions.

It's been a pleasure to work with all of you this term. Please don't forget to continue building up your vocabulary. That is something simple to do which pays enormous dividends.

Gilberto

No comments: