Monday, December 3, 2007

Quizzes and classes

This weekend was exhausting for everyone in Venezuela, but especially for those people who were fulfilling civil duty as members of a mesa de votación and also for those who stayed around to witness the referendum results. Congratulations to everyone for a well-done job!

As I let you know in my e-mail message of today, the link for your last vocabulary quiz (Vocabulary Quiz 3) is on the Quia page for your section. Remember that the resolutions from the Consejo Directivo do not allow me to give you a quiz until Wednesday. I will send you a link later this week to your last reading quiz.

I will see you in our classroom as usual: section 10 on Wednesday, section 25 on Thursday. There we will have our last regular class.

Be well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disculpe mi ignorancia.. pero para presentar el quiz. Cual seria el nombre y la clave¿¿¿???

Gilberto Berríos said...

Hi, Francisco. I sent these in an e-mail a while ago. I will send them again soon in case people have lost them. Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Also remember that you will only be able to take the quiz as of tomorrow, when it will be enabled by the system.