Monday, November 19, 2007

Message to Section 10 students

Hello. If you have classes with me on Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:40, this message is for you.
  1. I have set up this blog to keep in touch with you for the remainder of the term. In it I will post messages that everybody can read, comment on or ask about. This will be especially convenient in case we cannot meet in the regular classroom the following weeks.
  2. If you are reading this, it is because I sent you an e-mail about our FIRST departmental exam. In that message, there was a link to it. I have also enclosed the link here: http://www.quia.com/quiz/1181951.html. In case you want to link to the exam from here, you don't have to go back to your e-mail. Remember, in order to take the test, you must be ready to spend one hour and a half online and you must have your English-English dictionary with you.
  3. Regarding the SECOND departmental exam, it will be this Friday, November 23, at 11:30 in MYS-112. Please remember that you are only allowed an English-English dictionary. Also don't forget your USB ID (carnet) in case I'm not there.
  4. Please check this blog everyday and help spread my messages among your classmates.
With your understanding and a little extra effort we will be able to finish this term successfully.

Gilberto


No comments: