Monday, November 19, 2007

Message to Section 25 students

Hello. If you have classes with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:30, this message is for you.
  1. I have set up this blog to keep in touch with you for the remainder of the term. In it I will post messages that everybody can read, comment on or ask about. This will be especially convenient in case we cannot meet in the regular classroom the following weeks.
  2. Last week you took the FIRST departmental exam in the regular classroom with me. The SECOND departmental exam will be this Friday, November 23, at 11:30 in MYS-112. Please remember that you are only allowed an English-English dictionary. Also don't forget your USB ID (carnet) in case I'm not there.
  3. Please check this blog everyday and help spread my messages among your classmates.
A little extra effort from everybody will help us to end this term successfully.

Gilberto

No comments: